AMI introduces improved UK Click2Ship booking portal
Air Menzies International News Bulletin
AMI is delighted to fully launch our improved Click2Ship booking portal for UK users only. We have built on our current platforms existing functionality and added a load more enhancements to make booking a Express shipment faster and easier.
Here are a selection of the enhancements that have been made.
- Streamlined the user experience to make it quicker and faster to make your booking, with faster data entry throughout your booking journey.
- Upgraded the search function to make easy to find the most competitive rates, easily go back and amend your search.
- Added one of the world’s biggest couriers FedEx to give you an even bigger choice of Express couriers.
- New currency function that allows you to enter the local currency on commercial invoices.
- Enhanced the Customs process to make it easier for you to complete the commodity code.
- Paper Less Trade (PLT) function, allowing you to spend less time completing your shipment’s Packing List.
- Upload up to 5 electronic signatures to your account.
- Save your Senders and Consignee details allowing you to complete your shipment bookings quickly.
- More detailed tracking information so you can track your shipments journey from beginning to end.
- Improved look and feel of the Click2Ship portal with a fresh new look.
With the launch of the improved platform, it does mean it is time to say goodbye to the original Click2Ship platform, as we will fully migrate over to the improved Click2Ship platform from the 30th April 2020.
Please note after 30th April 2020 we will redirect all users to the newer version of Click2Ship.
We strongly recommend customers save the web address of our improved Click2Ship portal in your bookmarks. Existing customer can login in to the improved Click2Ship platform using their existing login details.